viernes, 21 de octubre de 2016

Continué à courir, Champion!



EXCLUSIVE by ChulucanasGym.


It wasn’t easy to cross the Atlantic for him, even when he’d wanted to do it on his bicycle. Only supported by his family, Hugo Ruíz arrived to the south of France for havinh a more specialized training, after being invited by a local club.




Now, Chulucanas, Peru-native cyclist runs in Aurillac, a town with about 25000 inhabitants, below the Alpes, in a terrain going from 500 to 800 meters altitude. Inside some 20 sq km, tempered weather the most of the year… no comparison to his hot homeland!



- What do you like of Aurillac?
- What I like of Aurillac is that it’s very good to run because of its variety of topography, that helps me so much in my training.


- How did you do to adapt to this place?
- The truth itself is I adapted to the place fast. People is very kind and the city is very pretty. Actually, what it costed some weeks to me was the time zone change.

[Peru is GMT-5 and France is GMT+1.]


- How is your day here?
- Normally, everyday is the same. [laughs]Training, resting, and take advantage to read or study about something.



- What differences do you find out to your routine in Peru?
- Basically, my routine is the same to Peru. The only difference is I run more often here every week. In Peru, there were 1-2 runnings per month, normally.



- What’s that you miss a lot from Peru?
- I miss my family a lot.


- When your season ends here, what are your inmediate plans?
- Finishing, I need to have some rest, some vacations, then starting my preparation for the next season.

Post-produced by Sheyla Benavente.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario