domingo, 8 de noviembre de 2020

My Profile – Frank Alamo


    My body stats:

  • Chest: 109 cm (42’9 inches)
  • Arm: 40 cm (15’8 inches).
  • Back: 45 cm (17’8 inches)
  • Tight: 65 cm (25’6 inches).
  • Abs:78 cm (30’7 inches).
  • Calf: 39 cm (15’4 inches).

Updated: Sept. 18th, 2008.

 

My name’s Frank Alamo, I was born in Sullana, Peru, on March 8th, 1984, I’m 1.70 meters (5’6 feet), 84 kilos (185 pounds). My day begins at 5:30 in the morning preparing the gym where I work. My usual training routine consists in warming up with pull-ups, then I start to work out chest, back, arms, legs, or shoulders, depending on the day I schedule.

 

My diet consist in eating carbohydrates and proteins. My breakfast may be six bananas with 1 liter (33 ounces) of oat and two apples. My breakfast must consist in spaghetti and tuna, rice, meat, beans, and juice.

 

My favorite sports are soccer, basket-ball, swimming, jabelin throw, and long jump. I began training when I was 17 years old because I was very thin, very slim, and time after time my body was improving, then I grew up something else. It helps you not to think of bad things and it relaxes you.

 


    Up to date, my major sport satisfaction has been I got to upgrade my self-esteemand looking myself like better. At this moment, my defeat is not having any profession. My sport goal is my pupils to become good bodybuilders, my other goal is that one of my pupils to be recognized nationwide.

 

When I don’t train, I dedicate to rest more timefor having more stamina so the next day. What I like to work out much is legs and chest, what I like to work out less is shoulders. When I look myself at the mirror, I look at the whole effort I have done and what I have achieved with my training.

 


    When I die, write on my grieve all the good things and the triumphs I got. I’d like more support to the sport whatever it is, then more persons display more motivation to continue training and get away other vices and bribery.

 

Would you like to post your profile here? Send it to us by attaching your pics and videos, or write us at chulucanasgym@gmail.com


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario